Chuck posted his list of the Top 10 Things Youâ€™ll Need When Running From an Assassin at TheBachelorGuy.com:
1. Chinese Throwing Stars â€“ Pointy and deadly. â€˜Nuff said.
2. Super Glue â€“ Because the world is an imperfect place. If it wasnâ€™t, well, why would an assassin be chasing you?
3. Swiss Army Knife â€“ Terrifying and sharp as the Swiss people themselves.
4. iPhone â€“ To frustrate any assassin trying to type an email or SMS.
5. Morgan Grimes â€“ Clouseau had Cato, Fred had Barney, Tango had Cashâ€¦ I have Morgan. Mess with the bull, youâ€™ll get the horns.
6. Adidas Track Suit â€“ Comfortable, slimming, elegant, enchanting.
7. Butter â€“ What? Butter isnâ€™t delicious?
8. Nintendo Wii â€“ If youâ€™re going to outrun an assassin you better know how to play Wii Tennis.
9. A Spork â€“ As Iâ€™ve always said: the best offense is a good defense.
10. Flamethrower â€“ Because sometimes itâ€™s easier to get your point across by shooting fire out of a gun than it is if you donâ€™t have the capability to shoot fire out of a gun.
In light of the recent NBC/Apple crabbiness, #4 is a bit snarky, huh? And I’m having a lot of fun imagining Chuck running away from an assassin while carrying a tub of butter.