Chuck‘s strike-shortened first season ended with the epic tale of a man and good choice his stolen stuffed fish. Sort of. We also had an Awesome proposal, the possible bunkerization of Chuck, and some less-than-smooth spy moves from the man himself. Oh, and there’s the epic smackdown between Pita Palace Lizzie and Wienerlicious Sarah. Want to see it all again? Join us for “Chuck vs. the Marlin” on Chuck Me Mondays!
Remember, we’re now using the #chuckmeout tag on Twitter.
What Weâ€™re Doing
- The goal of http://www.legacoopservizi.coop/viagra-tab Chuck Me Mondays is to keep the viagra superactive canadian Chuck buzz going during the long hiatus between seasons and encourage new viewers to check out the show.
How To Watch
- We recommend watching â€œChuck vs. the Marlinâ€ at theWB.com for the biggest impact.
- If you donâ€™t have access to watch online or would prefer to visit our site watch using a different method, then pull out your season 1 DVDs or download the episode from or Amazon.
When To Watch
- Americans watch at 9PM ET (convert to your time zone here)
- Europeans watch at 8PM GMT (convert to your time zone here)