We get a new Chuck tonight, finally, and because traffic is usually highest on Mondays and Tuesdays, I figured this was a good time to point out some important news items fans may have missed:
- SET VISIT: Faith at Chuck This Blog! was on the Chuck set for the last day of filming season 4 (April 7) and has a fun, non-spoilery article about the experience here. She had a chance to talk to Zac who reiterated how important it is to watch live and to let advertisers know that we see their product on the show.
- RENEWAL CAMPAIGN: And speaking of that, this week’s advertiser targets for We Give A Chuck’s postcard campaign are iRobot (makers of the Roomba) and Flip (makers of the Flip camera). Get details and addresses at WGAC.
- SLEEP SHEEP: The folks at Cloud B wanted to let Chuck fans know how much they appreciated our support. Our March campaign using the Sleep Sheep went over very well and met the targets they were hoping to reach both in terms of raising their profile and selling their product. They also mentioned receiving postcards (they were part of WGAC’s week 1 campaign) as an added bonus.
- FUNDRAISER: In non-renewal news, Bailey, aka LilChuckFan, continues her fundraising efforts on behalf of St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. KrisWatchesOn made a special video for her – check it out on You Tube.
- RERUN: And finally, NBC announced that they’ll rerun episode 3.14, “Chuck vs. the Honeymooners”, on Monday, April 25th. That will our last repeat of the season as the next 3 Mondays, part of the May sweeps period, will be all new episodes leading to May 16th’s season finale.