One more week before the season 5 premiere, Chucksters! If you’re like me, you’re wicked envious of Mel right now for getting a screener and wondering how you’ll get through the week. Because I care about you, I’m here to help!
Top 5 things to do while you wait for the Chuck premiere:
1. Identity theft is very common these days. Why not take this time to request your credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com and make sure your credit is safe for when all those Chuck props go up for auction! Just imagine a Nerd Herder in your driveway!
2. Take a drive outside and enjoy the fall weather and changing leaves. By episode 5.02, much of the country will be heading right into winter, so may as well enjoy it while we can so we can spend Saturdays in November obsessing over new eps without guilt.
3. Knock off your to-do list. What is better than watching a new episode of Chuck? How about watching a new episode in freshly laundered clothes in your spotlessly clean, fresh-smelling, weatherized abode?
4. Binge on S4 episodes from your new DVDs. If you haven’t already gotten a jump on them, as of tonight, you have 7 days to rewatch 24 episodes, or 3.42 episodes per day, plus deleted scenes and extras. It’s always good to have something in the evening to look forward to after work!
5. Put the finishing touches on your Chuck-themed Halloween costume. Be it Chuck, Sarah, Casey, Big Mike, Lester….a baby (or a snail??), Halloween is a great way to show your Chuck pride in a somewhat more socially acceptable way than usual! (Yes, I’ll admit, my “German beer girl” costume was patterned closely off of the Weinerlicious outfit!)
You’ve read my ideas. What are YOU going to do to keep busy while we wait?