The show will take some heat over this episode, but I hope it's not over-the-top. Some good things, some not so good things, but overall, it wasn't a bad episode.
Some quick, random thoughts:
- Hannah ends up being a non factor spy-wise. I guess that was her secret.
- Liked Chuck's impersonation of Rafe.
- Liked that both Chuck and Sarah are struggling with identity issues.
- Didn't like the name reveal.
- Didn't like the sex - both real and implied.
- Loved Casey taking out Rafe.
- Was disappointed in Chuck not being able to flash at the end. Obviously that's a setup.
- Was disappointed in how Chuck broke Hannah's heart.
- Thought the little 'talks' to the Chuck/Sarah fans was pretty amusing.
- Loved Ellie's understanding of her brother.
I'm sure I'm missing many others, but off the top, these are the things that stick out.