I would keep:
1. Chuck vs The Other Guy. Others pretty much said what I was thinking, no need for repetition.
2. Chuck vs the Tooth. I found it quite funny (I especially laughed when Chuck said to Sarah and Casey "The truth is in the tooth". Christopher Lloyd as guest star, and some moments with Sarah and Casey related to Chuck were also the things I liked.
3. Choosing the last one was really a tough one. I had to think twice about vs the Honeymooners or vs The Ring Part II
. I'll go vs the Honeymooners, because I always like that Chuck/Sarah moment of the show, and this ep is all about it. +Yvonne's real boyfriend shows up in this episode (which is quite ironical, when you look at it
- Yvonne's real boyfriend shows up in the ep where Sarah and Chuck enjoy their coupling
. But, nevertheless Ring pt II was a great episode
I would delete:
1. Chuck vs the Living Dead. I didn't like the resurrection thing, not because of Shaw as Shaw, but because it became a little bit to common in the show. First Bryce, then Orion, and few other guys, who were thought to be dead - weren't
2. Chuck vs Operation Awesome - simply not that interesting episode to me.
3. Chuck vs First Class - the whole Hannah meeting was kinda unconvincing for me. I thought it will turn out she is a Ring spy, by the looks of things.