It’s been a week since NBC told us nothing about Chuck‘s future, and Chuck fans have been keeping up the noise about our show. Here are the latest happenings in the campaign for a Nerd Third:
- The Have a Heart, Renew Chuck campaign has topped $5,000 in donations for the American Heart Association. We’ll be updating the amount raised as that information is available; check the ticker on the right for the latest info. For more information on how to donate, go here.
- Following last week’s successful online viewing party, we’re asking Chuck fans to join us again to watch “Chuck vs. the Ring” on either NBC.com or Hulu.com tonight at 8PM EST or whenever Chuck would normally air in your time zone. Stop by the ChuckTV.net forum to chat with other fans and see how many new things you notice this time around!
- If you haven’t already written a letter to NBC, we encourage you do to so now. Get helpful tips and addresses here.
- ThisYearsPink lists 10 reasons why gamers should be watching Chuck in this feature article at Destructoid.
- Chuck fans in the San Diego area can catch Mark Christopher Lawrence (aka Big Mike) hosting Tuesday Night Comics at the North Coast Rep on Tuesday, May 12 @ 7PM. More info here.
What else are you doing to support Chuck while we wait for the May 19th announcement from NBC?