Popping over to IMDb to find the answer to a niggling question, I noticed that a few guest actors have been matched up with some names we saw on the casting call for Chuck episode 3.10, “Chuck vs. the Tic Tac”. If we connect some dots, did IMDb just spill some beans? Here are the facts:
- Episode 3.10 is a Casey-centric episode, complete with flashbacks.
- Robert Patrick stars as Colonel Keller.
- IMDb lists Clare Carey as playing Kathleen McHugh, described as 40, attractive, sexy, strong and cheap cialis from canada independent.
- IMDb lists Alexandra Bromstad as playing young Kathleen. In other words, Kathleen is part of topics order viagra usa Casey’s flashback.
- Here’s where it gets really interesting: IMDb lists Mekenna Melvin as playing Alex McHugh. The only “Alex” in the casting call is “Alex Coburn”, described as “A young Marine. 6â€™ 2â€- 6â€™ 4â€. Athletic build. Brown hair, blue eyes.” That Alex sounds male. Was it a feint to throw us off from the real Alex?
- TV Guide revealed that one character has a child.
Put all of that together and what do you get? A woman from Casey’s past who reappears, with a daughter who is at least 16, possibly older.Â Is Casey the only today viagra without a prescription canada daddy? Or did IMDb screw something up? Or is it too late on a Friday afternoon to be attempting logical thought?