Mel: This week’s Friday Five is courtesy of Chuck fan Don who sent in a selection to choose from, all of which were better than what I had in mind.
Five Things Don Has Always Wondered About Chuck
- I’ve always wondered what happened to Anna Wu.
- I’ve always wondered about Big Mike’s family/back story.
- I’ve always wondered if we’d see Cole Barker again. Maybe season 5 for one last time?
- I’ve always wondered how Stephen and Mary became spies.
- I’ve always wondered why in Chuck vs. Santa Claus when Ned lets everyone call a loved one, Casey calls his mother and says “Mother…….Johnny boy.” If Casey’s real name is Alex Coburn, why does he identify himself as Johnny to his mother?
Mel: Excellent list! I’ve wondered about those things as well. Chucksters, what have you always wondered about?