We’re still two weeks away from the Chuck season 5 premiere, and I’m starting to get antsy. True Blood and cable TV kept Liz and popular online pharmacy I pretty busy this summer, but Chuck withdrawal was already setting in even before NBC pushed the premiere back a week. Oy. Here are five reasons I cannot wait for the cialis online uk season to premiere (and one reason why I kind of dread it).
Five Reasons Chuck Needs to Come Back Pronto
- I want to know what happens next! Team Bartowski have struck out on their own, opening a private espionage firm. The story-telling possibilities created as a result of that development are huge. Bits and pieces of information about their missions have been coming in, but I want to see them in action.
- I miss the characters. We’ve seen the cast in various projects this summer – movies, TV guest spot, comedy club appearances – but I’m ready to online pharmacies without prescription see Chuck, Sarah, Morgan, Casey, et al. back for new adventures.
- I miss the fans. Yeah, I have some gray hairs from running this site, but it’s worth it for the quality fan interactions we have here. Live chats, blog comments, forum posts, podcast discussions, and Twitter shoutouts – I’m looking forward to hanging with the Chucksters once we have new episodes to talk about.
- My nieces are whinging. My two eldest nieces, ages 12 1/2 and 10, are die-hard Chuck fans. For the last 2 months, every week when they come over to spend the evening, it’s been a barrage of viagra 100 mg canada pricing “when is Chuck coming back?” and “why are they making us wait so looooooong?” If only Aunt Mel were in charge of programming at NBC.
- I’m running out of Friday Five ideas! This column has been published weekly for almost 2 years now. I need fresh content!
- It’s the beginning of the end. Once the first episode airs, we’ll only have 12 left in this amazing series. It feels like the right time for the show to end, but I know that I’ll be watching this season with a mixture of excitement, nostalgia, and sadness.